Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 35: Are You Ready for Revelation Weedend?

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a super fantastic week! I hear that the weather out west is super nice! It's been getting warmer here, but the nicest it's been has been like 50s. I'm ready for some warmer weather!

Okay, so I can't believe that last week I forgot to tell you guys this! We got 2 new investigators last week! There names are Leah and Raj. I think I told you guys about Leah a couple weeks ago, but I can't remember. They are so awesome! They're from India and they have this cute little girl named Maya. And they gave us homemade Indian food! It was so good! So anyways, we taught them the Restoration and it was seriously the coolest lesson ever! The spirit was there in abundance! After the lesson, Leah said that earlier she had a lot on her mind before, but after the lesson she felt very calm and peaceful. Yes that's the spirit! Oh my goodness, seriously it was such an awesome lesson! 

One day this week Sis. Bee and I were out tracting and she said that there was a less active named Naomi that lived nearby, so we decided to stop by and see how she was doing. We had a great visit with her! We showed the "Mountains to Climb" Mormon Message and she loved it!  http://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/mountains-to-climb-2 
Then before we left she said that God works in mysterious ways and that we were basically an answer to her prayers. That was so sweet! And it really just strengthens my testimony of how important it is to follow spiritual promptings, because by doing so we can really help bless the lives of others.

This past week the church came out with an awesome new Easter video called "He Lives." It's so good and I love it! Please watch it and share it with others! http://www.mormon.org/easter
I love this video because it shows that Christ is with us every step of the way in our lives. I know that that is so true! Christ really is in the details of our lives. I hope you all will really take some time this week to ponder about the Savior Jesus Christ and your personal relationship with him. And please share your testimony of the Savior this week! It doesn't matter if it's in person or through social media, just share your testimony of the living Christ! Help spread his light and his love! I know that Jesus Christ lives and the he lives for you and me! And he is always there, every step of the way with us!

I hope everyone's getting excited for General Conference this weekend! Please take the time to watch it! And this week start thinking of questions to ask during conference. The things that will be spoken this weekend are inspired, and are specifically for you directly from your Heavenly Father! 

Lately I've been studying in 3 Nephi where Christ is ministering among the Nephites. I love 3 Nephi 13:31-33 which says,"31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 For your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." The Lord is aware of our needs, but promises to take care of us when we seek him first. I know that this is so true! Once I made the decision to serve a mission, then everything with BYU fell into place. I know that that was the Lord blessing me for seeking the kingdom of heaven first. Remember to always put your trust in the Lord and put him first! Have an eternal perspective in mind and I know he will bless you!

I gotta get going, but I hope you all have a fabulous week! Happy General Conference and Happy Easter! Love you all!
Love, Sister Harper




No comments:

Post a Comment