Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Week 75: 2016!!!!

Hello!
Sorry this is going to be a short one today. We have to leave in a little bit for Manchester because we have MLC tomorrow! I'll get to see 3 of my companions there tomorrow! Sis. Craig, Sis. Bee, and Sis. McVey (Sis. Bee and Sis. McVey are companions now)! Super excited!

Nothing super excited this week, but it's been a really good week! Samantha is doing great and she's all set for her baptism on Saturday! We've also had really good lessons with our less actives! Bro. Prevost came to church again! He's progressing so well!

One night we were on the way home and I had the thought to stop by one of our investigators (Lisa) that we haven't seen in forever. I knew it was a spiritual prompting, but I didn't want to follow it because I was super tired and just wanted to go home. I knew I would regret it if I didn't follow that prompting, so we went and saw Lisa and had a great lesson with her! And she accepted a baptismal invitation! My testimony of following the Spirit has grown so much this week! We've seen so many miracles as we've followed the spirit. And the greatest thing about following the spirit is that is usually leads you to serve someone else! The Lord does speak to us and He will bless us as we act on the promptings we receive. I love 1 Nephi 4:6-7 where Nephi says, "And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do. Nevertheless I went forth." We can always trust in the Spirit, because he will never lead us astray. 

Super funny/awkward story! We had dinner with this one family and their son just got home from his mission a couple weeks ago. The dad asked me when I go home and I told him the beginning of February. Then he said, "Well hey, my son's available so you two should go out when you get home!" Wow so awkward!

Have a great week! Love you all!
Love, Sister Harper

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment